ASA Names New Board Chair-Elect | American Society on Aging
- Currency Readers Available for the Blind and Visually Impaired at No Cost to Them ... Read More
- click to read more.
- read more about Social Security’s 80th Anniversary click here
On 50th Anniversary, Medicare and Medicaid Still Vital
- WASHINGTON (NNPA) -- As Medicare and Medicaid turn 50 this week, the nation takes a look at the impact of two of the most significant government programs ever launched. read more...
The Latest: Law, Public Policy and Research Affecting Seniors
- Studies on Hard Retirement for Ethnic Workers, Grandparents Read
- Food Stamp Cuts Will Affect Approximately 4.7 Million Black Households Read
- U.S. Senate Establishes Hotline to Report Fraud and Scams Aimed at Seniors Read
- Why An Aging Population May be Good for Innovation Read
- Get started now for 2015 coverage…Read
- Older consumers can tell debt collectors: “My benefits are protected from garnishment.”…Read
- Caring for the Caregiver Network…Read
As the 50-year anniversary of Medicare and Medicaid approaches, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) is looking for success stories about Medicare and how it has benefited our beneficiaries. Here’s the chance for beneficiaries who are part of the National Caucus and Center on Black Aging Inc. family to tell us their stories! Stories can be a specific experience or just a general appreciation for Medicare. The attached form can be used to briefly submit an individual(s) success stories. Also attached is the release form that needs to accompany the testimonials.